The desire to walk back to 1997.

I'm consumed by a deep longing to go back in time, to 1997, when my path was still unfolding. The ache of unfulfilled dreams and unmet potential haunts me. My voice, a constant source of frustration, a reminder of my inadequacy.

I've pleaded with a higher power, begging for answers, for a chance to understand where I went wrong. The silence is deafening. I'm trapped in a cycle of self-doubt, tormented by the what-ifs and maybes.

Daydreams of a better life taunt me, a constant reminder of what could have been. The desire to be reborn, to start a new life again, is overwhelming. I yearn to erase the mistakes, to rewrite my story.

The weight of my failures crushes me, the fear of being stuck in this darkness is forever suffocating. I'm lost in a sea of uncertainty, desperate for a lifeline.

The whispers of self-doubt are relentless, a constant reminder of my inadequacy. I'm torn apart by the uncertainty, the not knowing what went wrong. The search for answers is exhausting, the silence deafening.

In this darkness, I'm searching for a glimmer of hope, a beacon to guide me through the storm. I'm reaching out, desperate for a hand to hold, a voice to whisper words of encouragement. Or maybe a route back to 1997.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every kiss feels like a new beginning.

CHANGE

I'M HERE...