A piece of my Testimony: How Presly became a vessel of God's glory in my life.

 Angels are said to roam the world, safeguarding God's people, but their presence is too awe-inspiring for human eyes. Instead, they manifest their duties through capable individuals. I've lived a life marked by struggles, mistakes, and difficulties, but God's mercy has been my constant refuge since childhood.

As the only son on my father's side, my African culture expects me to shoulder the weight of family responsibilities . Witnessing my father's downfall was a painful experience that still resonates deeply. However, God's love has been my comfort, solace, and strength.

My life took a surprising turn when I met Presly, a kind-hearted gentleman from the USA, on Facebook. Despite being strangers from different parts of the world, he trusted me with his kindness and generosity, becoming a listening ear when I needed it most. His financial support was an unexpected blessing from God, reminding me that I'm not alone.

Presly's sudden appearance in my life is a powerful lesson that as long as I'm breathing, there is hope. His kindness taught me that no matter how dark the night may seem, the dawn of a new day can bring unexpected blessings. You never know what tomorrow will bring - a new opportunity, a fresh start, or a chance to turn things around. Presly's selflessness showed me that even in the midst of struggles, there is always a reason to hold on to hope.

I'm from Uganda, East Africa, where life can be challenging. But I'm thrilled to share that I've secured employment, marking a new chapter in my life. I'm grateful for God's unwavering love and guidance, even in my most sinful moments. He's been a faithful father who hasn't given up on me, even when I've lost faith in myself. I'm proud to be a child of God, knowing He will always be with me, guiding me through life's ups and downs.

My dear Christians, I sometimes call God weird and crazy because His love is unconditional. I've done stupid things in my life - I've lusted for prostitutes, developed malice, and lied countless times. I've fallen short of His glory, and yet, He still calls me His own. He still loves me with a love that is pure, genuine, and unwavering. I've tried to run from Him, but He's always been one step ahead, waiting to embrace me with open arms.

But God's love is not just about feelings; it's about actions. He's been a faithful father, providing for me even when I didn't deserve it. He has given me chance after chance, even when I've blown it time and time again. He has seen beyond my flaws, my mistakes, and my shortcomings, and loved me for who I am. imperfect, broken, and flawed individual.

This is the kind of love that transforms lives, the kind of love that gives hope to the hopeless. It's the kind of love that says, 'I know you're not perfect, but I love you anyway.' It's the kind of love that says, 'I know you've messed up, but I'll give you another chance.' It's the kind of love that says, 'I know you're struggling, but I'll be with you every step of the way.'

Let us bask in his glory, let us revel in his goodness, and let us share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with a world that desperately needs salvation. Let us be vessels of God's love, channels of His grace, and beacons of hope in a world that often seems dark and unforgiving. For if God can love me, with all my flaws and shortcomings, then He can love anyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every kiss feels like a new beginning.

CHANGE

I'M HERE...