Every kiss feels like a new beginning.

I know we've been through our fair share of struggles and disagreements. We've argued and quarreled time and time again, but despite all of that, my love for you remains unwavering. I don't care about the past or the mistakes I've made; all that matters is the love I have for you, and the fact that you were the first person I ever loved.

I know I've hurt you, and for that, I am truly sorry. My actions were thoughtless, and I broke your heart. But please know that my love for you is genuine, and it can't be changed by my mistakes or the challenges we've faced.

I may not be perfect; I may be a little or more rough around the edges, but my heart belongs to you. My mind may wander, my eyes may stray, and my feet may take me on a different path, but my heart will always find its way back to you.

The world may try to tear us apart, but our love is stronger than that. They may try to silence our laughter and our smiles, but we won't let them. If I were God, I would give you the universe, and I would command the sun to shine just for you. I would name the earth after you, and I would move mountains to be with you.

For your sake, I would brave the hottest fires and the coldest winters. I would walk through burning sulfur and face the harshest storms, all to keep you safe and warm. Our love is greater than existence itself, and nothing can ever change that.

Don't worry about what others think or say; they're just trying to keep us apart. But we know the truth - our love is pure, and it's the only thing that matters. Even if you walk away from me, know that you will always be the one who matters most in my life.

You have a permanent place in my heart, and I will always cherish and love you. I will always see you as my beautiful, sweet 18-year-old, even when you're old and grey. I will handle you with gentle hands, even though they may be rough and scarred. And I will always kiss you as if it's our first time, because with you, every moment feels like a new beginning.

This isn't a promise; it's a duty I owe to myself and to our love. Trust me, my dear, I will always be yours, and you will always be mine.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGE

I'M HERE...