Smile... The only independent thing One can actually do.

Life may not have met your expectations today, but remember that it's short and precious. Don't let disappointments weigh you down. You didn't get that job or maybe someone broke your heart. But you still have the power to smile, even if it feels forced.

Your smile is your shield against the world's cruelty. It's a reminder that you deserve happiness, no matter what others think or say. You don't need anyone's approval to smile; it's your independent choice, your declaration of independence from the world's expectations and judgments.

I've spent years trying to make others understand me, but I realized that it was a waste of time. What matters most is my own happiness. I do what makes me smile, even if it seems weird to others. When I'm alone, I imagine myself as a rockstar or action hero, dancing and singing in my underwear with reckless joy. It's my way of taking back control and finding joy in the midst of chaos.

Life can be tough, but your smile can be tougher. Don't let anyone take that away from you. Remember, your smile is your responsibility, and it's the one thing that can make everything okay, even when things seem worse.

So, my friend, don't let life deny you the power of your smile. It's a gift without a price, something no one can take away from you. Smile for yourself, and let your happiness be your victory.

In a world that can be cruel and unforgiving, your smile is a beacon of hope and kindness. It's a reminder that we're all human, that we all deserve happiness and joy. So, let your smile be your superpower, your weapon against adversity, and your symbol of strength and resilience.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every kiss feels like a new beginning.

CHANGE

I'M HERE...