I'M HERE...

I'M HERE

Bad luck comes running, opportunities crawl,

And just as they near, a gust blows them away.

I'm lost in the desert, parched and forlorn,

Only to find the oases of love and peace have dried up, gone.


It's a marathon, but I've barely begun,

My hand outstretched, yet no one has stopped to see.

Darkness shrouds me, passersby can't see,

My heart's door wide open, pleading to be free.


Oh, to fly and chase opportunities afar!

To dig deep and find the waters, to quench this burning scar!

To see with eagle eyes and find the shortcut home!

To sing a song that shines a light, to make my voice known!


But alas, I'm here, my hand still outstretched,

My heart still open, still yearning to be reached.

I'm here, beside you, can't you see?

I'M HERE...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every kiss feels like a new beginning.

CHANGE